We believe in the great potentials our God has embedded in all, and it is our desire to share the message of God’s redeeming love and grace with you. “Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28
By the Grace of God and Power of the Holy Spirit, Our Mission is to provide a dynamic fellowship through scripture, sermons, and songs.
We minister to the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of our diverse community to further the Kingdom of God by:
- Evangelism through outreach programs
- Nurturing of Children and Youth
- Enhancing Music Ministry
- embarking on single and couple’s ministry for the building and sustaining of productive families
- promoting and enhancing gender programs to respond to gender-sensitive issues.
- Encouraging recreational/educational activities to foster unity, love and respect for one another to build bridges towards the growth of God’s house-house